Flipkart Daily Trivia 15 September 2021 Answers
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz Answer you can win Gems and Vouchers.
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 15 September 2021 – Win Flipkart Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz
Q 1} Which word is derived from a French word which literally means ‘piece cut off’?
Answer 1 – Coupon
Q 2} Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee received which award in 1992?
Answer 2 – Padma Vibhushan
Q 3} Which of these animals does not have bones?
Answer 3 – Shark
Q 4} In Harry Potter films, the creature thestral can only be seen by those who have witnessed
Answer 4 – Death
Q 5} Which of these countries was not colonised by Spain?
Answer 5 – Colombia
Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’