Fake or Not Fake Episode 375 Flying Sikh Answers
Flipkart Fake or Not Home Edition is a General Knowledge Quiz Show on Flipkart App. It focuses on a range of true or false questions that are mostly based on general knowledge. If you get all the answers right, you can win Flipkart vouchers and super coins, and other prizes that can be used for shopping on the Flipkart. These prizes can be won every day, so you can give them a shot regularly to improve your chances of winning by playing todays fake or not quiz.
Fake or Not Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Fake or Not Home Edition
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
How to Play Fake or Not Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (android users) or Apple Store (ios users)
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Fake or Not Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Fake or Not Quiz Banner’
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Fake or Not Episode 375 Answers 22 December 2021
Here are correct Answers of Todays Flipkart Fake or Not Episode 375 Flying Sikh
Q 1} Frog are the tiniest animal with a backbone.
Answer 1 – Not Fake
Q 2} Late Milkha Singh was given the title ‘Flying Sikh’ by the then president of Pakistan.
Answer 2 – Not Fake
Q 3} Halley’s comet cannot be seen more than twice in one’s lifetime.
Answer 3 – Not Fake