Flipkart Daily Trivia 12 September 2021 Answers
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz Answer you can win Gems and Vouchers.
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 12 September 2021 – Win Flipkart Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz
Q 1} KOSPI is the stock exchange of which country?
Answer 1 – South Korea
Q 2} Who established Paramdhaam Ashram in 1934 on the banks of river Dham?
Answer 2 – Vinoba Bhave
Q 3} Which of these measurements is the heaviest?
Answer 3 – 4.5 Kilograms
Q 4} Which Star Plus mythological TV series was based on a book by Kavita Kane?
Answer 4 – Karn Sangini
Q 5} Which of these is a country that Brazil shares its borders with?
Answer 5 – Venezuela
Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’