Fake or Not Fake Episode 281 Answers India’s Shooting Stars!
Flipkart Fake or Not Home Edition is a General Knowledge Quiz Show on Flipkart App. It focuses on a range of true or false questions that are mostly based on general knowledge. If you get all the answers right, you can win Flipkart vouchers and super coins, and other prizes that can be used for shopping on the Flipkart. These prizes can be won every day, so you can give them a shot regularly to improve your chances of winning by playing todays fake or not quiz.
Note – Answers will be updated at 12 A.M Everyday
Flipkart Fake or Not Episode 281 Answers 19 September 2021
Answers of Todays Flipkart Fake or Not Episode 281 India’s Shooting Stars!
Q 1} Prakash Padukone was the first Indian to have won the All England Badminton championship.
Answer 1 – Not Fake
Q 2} Sumit Antil who recently won a gold medal in Tokyo Paralympics for India is associated with shooting.
Answer 2 – Fake
Q 3} The deities of Jagannath Temple in Odisha are made of wood.
Answer 3 – Not Fake
Fake or Not Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Fake or Not Home Edition
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
How to Play Fake or Not Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (android users) or Apple Store (ios users)
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Fake or Not Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Fake or Not Quiz Banner’