Sirf Ek Minute Episode 59 Answers The fall of Afghan
Flipkart Video is back with a New Game Show Sirf Ek Minute. In this Quiz you have to give correct answers of all 6 questions in 1 Minute, You will get 10 seconds to give correct answer of each question. Its a race against ⏱️! Yahan jald-se-jald jawab doge, toh hi 🏆 jeetoge! Watch, play, and win on ‘Sirf Ek Minute’
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Episode 59 The fall of Afghan Answers 12 September 2021
Here are all the correct answers of Sirf Ek Minute Episode 59 The fall of Afghan
Q 1} In which year did Jawaharlal Nehru pass away?
Answer 1 – 1964
Q 2} What is the maximum length of a test cricket match?
Answer 2 – 5 days
Q 3} Which of these animals has a tightly curled tail?
Answer 3 – Option 3
Q 4} Which of these people is appointed by the President to the state?
Answer 4 – Governor
Q 5} Which of these usually comes in white or brown colour?
Answer 5 – Egg
Q 6} Which country’s government is now being controlled by an Islamist militant organisation?
Answer 6 – Afghanistan
Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Sirf Ek Minute
- Date & Time – 12 A.M Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
How to Play Sirf Ek Minute Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (android users) or Apple Store (ios users)
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search Sirf Ek Minute Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Sirf Ek Minute’ Banner