Daam Sahi Hai Episode 51 Answers
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Home Edition is Quiz Show available only on flipkart app. Here you have to Guess The Correct Price of the Product Shown on Mobile Screen there will be 2 options you have to select one option which you think will be the correct Price. Here there will be 3 questions asked, if you get all the correct answers, you will win flipkart vouchers and supercoins and other gifts that can be used for shopping on flipkart. You can win these prizes everyday. Play and Win Daily Prizes.
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Home Edition Episode 51 Answers 26 June 2021 are Given Below
Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daam Sahi Hai Home Edition Season 2
- Episode No:– 51
- Topic – Budget Feature Phones
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – Opinion
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daam Sahi Hai Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai’ Banner
Note – Answers are updated at 12 A.M Everyday
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Episode 51 Budget Feature Phones Answers 26 June 2021
Here are the Correct Answers of Todays Daam Sahi Hai Home Edition Episode 51 Budget Feature Phones
Q 1} Which famous Indian cricketer has been the brand ambassador for ‘Luminous Inverters’ since the year 2010?
Answer 1 – Sachin Tendulkar
Q 2} Which of these phones fits under the budget of Rs 2499?
Answer 2 – Samsung Guru 1200
Q 3} The MRP of Jaspo Radar Hydra Max In-line Skates is more than Rs 5000.
Answer 3 – False
- Why do ants pick up the bodies of other dead ants
- Why do some cows have holes drilled in their stomach
- Why Owning a Car In Singapore So Expensive
- How Strong Is a Rottweiler How hard can a Rottweiler bite?
- The Tragic Story Of The ‘Ugliest Woman In The World’
- The ringing rocks of Pennsylvania That sounds like Bells and no one knows why