Fake or Not Fake Episode 135 Answers
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake is a General Knowledge Quiz Show on Flipkart App. It focuses on a range of true or false questions that are mostly based on general knowledge. If you get all the answers right, you can win Flipkart vouchers and super coins, and other prizes that can be used for shopping on the Flipkart. These prizes can be won every day, so you can give them a shot regularly to improve your chances of winning by playing todays fake or not quiz.
Fake or Not Episode 135 Worlds Best All rounder Answers are given below
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Fake or Not
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
How to Play Fake or Not Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (android users) or Apple Store (ios users)
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Fake or Not Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Fake or Not Banner’
Flipkart Fake or Not Episode 135 Worlds Best All rounder Answers 26 April 2021
Answers of Todays Fake or Not Quiz 26 April 2021 Episode 135 Worlds Best All rounder
Q 1} Albert Einstein and Rabindranath Tagore received Nobel Prize in the same year.
Answer 1 – Fake
Q 2} Mustard Seeds are also known as Black Gold.
Answer 2 – Fake
Q 3} Kapil Dev is the only test cricketer who has scored 5000 + runs and taken 400 + wickets.
Answer 3 – Not Fake