Fake or Not Fake Episode 199 Answers
Flipkart Fake or Not Home Edition is a General Knowledge Quiz Show on Flipkart App. It focuses on a range of true or false questions that are mostly based on general knowledge. If you get all the answers right, you can win Flipkart vouchers and super coins, and other prizes that can be used for shopping on the Flipkart. These prizes can be won every day, so you can give them a shot regularly to improve your chances of winning by playing todays fake or not quiz.
Flipkart Fake or Not Episode 199 Answers 29 June 2021 are given below
Fake or Not Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Fake or Not Home Edition
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
How to Play Fake or Not Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (android users) or Apple Store (ios users)
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Fake or Not Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Fake or Not Quiz Banner’
Note – Answers will be updated at 12 A.M Everyday
Flipkart Fake or Not Episode 199 Nepal mein Ganga maa? Answers 29 June 2021
Answers of Todays Flipkart Fake or Not Episode 199 Nepal mein Ganga maa?
Q 1} Ganges flows through India and Nepal.
Answer 1 – Fake
Q 2} Elephants can swim up to 32 kms a day.
Answer 2 – Not Fake
Q 3} Saharanpur is the only district in India that shares its boundary with four states.
Answer 3 – Fake
- Yoshie Shiratori The Story of a Man Who Escaped from Prison Four Times
- 20 bizarre things you didn’t know about North Korea
- 20 Mind-Blowing Facts About Japan That You Need To Know
- 20 Fascinating Facts About South Korea
- 18 Unknown Facts About China That May Surprise You
- Why do ants pick up the bodies of other dead ants