Beat The Genius Episode 11 Answers
Flipkart Video is back with Beat The Genius Quiz Show on Flipkart App. In this quiz show there will be total 5 questions related to General Knowledge. Each questions will have 4 options you have to select the correct answer out of 4 options and you will get 15 seconds to select the answer of the questions. If you give all correct answers you will win Flipkart Supercoins or Flipkart Vouchers.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Episode 11 Answers 25 June 2021 are given below
Beat The Genius Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Beat The Genius Season 1
- Date & Time – 12 A.M
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
How to Play Beat The Genius Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (android users) or Apple Store (ios users)
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search Beat The Genius Quiz
5. Click on ‘Beat The Genius’ Quiz Banner
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Beat The Genius Episode 11 World Champion Sindhu Answers 25 June 2021
Here are the correct answers of Beat the Genius Episode 11 World Champion Sindhu
1. Which Indian player defeated Nozomi Okuhara to become the world champion in her sport?
Answer – PV Sindhu
2. Which was the first state in India to report a case of Covid-19?
Answer – Kerala
3. Who did Pranab Mukherjee defeat in the election to become President of India?
Answer – PA Sangma
4. What does the word ‘Rafale’ literally mean in French?
Answer – Gust of wind
5. In the 1920s who became India’s first female advocate?
Answer – Cornelia Sorabji
- Yoshie Shiratori The Story of a Man Who Escaped from Prison Four Times
- 20 bizarre things you didn’t know about North Korea
- 20 Mind-Blowing Facts About Japan That You Need To Know
- 20 Fascinating Facts About South Korea
- 18 Unknown Facts About China That May Surprise You
- Why do ants pick up the bodies of other dead ants
- Why do some cows have holes drilled in their stomach