Beat The Genius Episode 12 Answers
Flipkart Video is back with Beat The Genius Quiz Show on Flipkart App. In this quiz show there will be total 5 questions related to General Knowledge. Each questions will have 4 options you have to select the correct answer out of 4 options and you will get 15 seconds to select the answer of the questions. If you give all correct answers you will win Flipkart Supercoins or Flipkart Vouchers.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Episode 12 Answers 26 June 2021 are given below
Beat The Genius Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Beat The Genius Season 1
- Date & Time – 12 A.M
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
How to Play Beat The Genius Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (android users) or Apple Store (ios users)
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search Beat The Genius Quiz
5. Click on ‘Beat The Genius’ Quiz Banner
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Beat The Genius Episode 12 Master Blaster Special Answers 26 June 2021
Here are the correct answers of Beat the Genius Episode 12 Master Blaster Special
1. Where is the Sulabh International Museum of Toilets located?
Answer 1 – New Delhi
2. Who defeated emperor Humayun and took control of the Mughal empire?
Answer 2 – Sher Shah Suri
3. In which city did Sachin Tendulkar hit the first double century in men’s ODI cricket?
Answer 3 – Gwalior
4. In 1995 what historic first in India took place between Jyoti Basu and Union minister Sukh Ram?
Answer 5 – First mobile phone call
5. In the Mahabharata who was the only son of Dhritarashtra to survive the Kurukshetra war?
Answer 5 – Yuyutsu
- Why do ants pick up the bodies of other dead ants
- Why do some cows have holes drilled in their stomach
- Why Owning a Car In Singapore So Expensive
- How Strong Is a Rottweiler How hard can a Rottweiler bite?
- The Tragic Story Of The ‘Ugliest Woman In The World’
- The ringing rocks of Pennsylvania That sounds like Bells and no one knows why