Beat The Genius Episode 24 Answers
Flipkart Video is back with Beat The Genius Quiz Show on Flipkart App. In this quiz show there will be total 5 questions related to General Knowledge. Each questions will have 4 options you have to select the correct answer out of 4 options and you will get 15 seconds to select the answer of the questions. If you give all correct answers you will win Flipkart Supercoins or Flipkart Vouchers.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Episode 24 Answers 8 July 2021 are given below
Beat The Genius Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Beat The Genius Season 1
- Date & Time – 12 A.M
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
How to Play Beat The Genius Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (android users) or Apple Store (ios users)
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search Beat The Genius Quiz
5. Click on ‘Beat The Genius’ Quiz Banner
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Beat The Genius Episode 24 Gangs of Naxalbari Answers 8 July 2021
Here are the correct answers of Beat the Genius Episode 24 Gangs of Naxalbari
Q 1. Who has made the Highest individual score for India in an ODI World Cup final?
Answer 1 – Gautam Gambhir
Q 2. Which Member of Parliament won the 2019 Sahitya Akademi award in English for his work ‘An Era of Darkness’?
Answer 2 – Shashi Tharoor
Q 3. The word Naxalite comes from the village of Naxalbari located in which state?
Answer 3 – West Bengal
Q 4. What term in Indian business did Deepak Mohoni coin?
Answer 4 – Sensex
Q 5. In the Ramayana Wilder whose supervision was the bridge to Lanka built?
Answer 5 – Nala