Beat The Genius Episode 27 Answers
Flipkart Video is back with Beat The Genius Quiz Show on Flipkart App. In this quiz show there will be total 5 questions related to General Knowledge. Each questions will have 4 options you have to select the correct answer out of 4 options and you will get 15 seconds to select the answer of the questions. If you give all correct answers you will win Flipkart Supercoins or Flipkart Vouchers.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Episode 27 Answers 11 July 2021 are given below
Beat The Genius Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Beat The Genius Season 1
- Date & Time – 12 A.M
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
How to Play Beat The Genius Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (android users) or Apple Store (ios users)
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search Beat The Genius Quiz
5. Click on ‘Beat The Genius’ Quiz Banner
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Beat The Genius Episode 27 Bhaag Milkha Bhaag Answers 11 July 2021
Here are the correct answers of Beat the Genius Episode 27 Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Q 1. The experimental township Auroville in Tamil Nadu is dedicated to whose vision?
Answer 1 – Sri Aurobindo
Q 2. In 1964 which Indian origin entrepreneur founded the audio equipment company Bose Corporation?
Answer 2 – Amar Bose
Q 3. Ashutosh Gowariker’s Panipat tells the story of which Maratha commander who lost the Third battle of Panipat?
Answer 3 – Sadashiv Rao Bhau
Q 4. In which event did Milkha Singh miss out on an Olympic medal by less than a second?
Answer 4 – 400 m
Q 5. The last known members of which animal species in India was shot by Maharaja of Koriya in 1947?
Answer 5 – Asiatic Cheetah