Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 14 June 2021 Answers
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz Answer you can win Gems and Vouchers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 14 June 2021 are Given Below
Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 14 June 2021 – Win Flipkart Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz
Q 1} Which is the world’s oldest national broadcasting organisation?
Answer 1 – BBC
Q 2} Which country has the largest immigrant population in the world in absolute numbers?
Answer 2 – USA
Q 3} Which deity in Hindu mythology maintains a register called Agra Sandhani?
Answer 3 – Chitragupta
Q 4} Which monument served as the final refuge for Bahadur Shah Zafar during the 1857 Mutiny?
Answer 4 – Humayun’s tomb
Q 5} In which country is the Rub’ al Khali, the largest uninterrupted sand desert in the world?
Answer 5 – Saudi Arabia