Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 2 June 2021 Answers
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz Answer you can win Gems and Vouchers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers of 2 June 2021 are Given Below
Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 2 June 2021 – Win Flipkart Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz
Q 1} Which bird species is named for the sound made by the rapid beating of its wings?
Answer 1 – Hummingbird
Q 2} If the French were the colonial rulers of Puducherry, who were the colonial rulers of Goa?
Answer 2 – Portuguese
Q 3} Which historical fortification in Pune was the seat of the Peshwas until 1818?
Answer 3 – Shaniwarwada
Q 4} To whom is the festival of Guru Purnima dedicated?
Answer 4 – Vyasa
Q 5} Which Nobel Prize was established in 1968 by a donation from Sweden’s central bank?
Answer 5 – Economics