Flipkart Daily Trivia 23 July 2021 Answers
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz Answer you can win Gems and Vouchers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 23 July 2021 are Given Below
Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 23 July 2021 – Win Flipkart Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz
Q 1} Which Mauryan emperor’s role has Shah Rukh Khan played in a Bollywood film?
Answer 1 – Ashoka
Q 2} Named after the Nilgiri mountain range, in which state is the Nilgiris district?
Answer 2 – Karnataka
Q 3} What was the name of the first living creature to be launched into earth’s orbit?
Answer 3 – Laika
Q 4} In the 1990s, which Indian PM once lost to V.K. Malhotra in a parliamentary election?
Answer 4 – Manmohan Singh
Q 5} Which is the largest city of Punjab and the largest city of India north of Delhi?
Answer 5 – Ludhiana
- Yoshie Shiratori The Story of a Man Who Escaped from Prison Four Times
- 20 bizarre things you didn’t know about North Korea
- 20 Mind-Blowing Facts About Japan That You Need To Know
- 20 Fascinating Facts About South Korea
- 18 Unknown Facts About China That May Surprise You
- Why do ants pick up the bodies of other dead ants