Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 25 June 2021 Answers
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz Answer you can win Gems and Vouchers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 25 June 2021 are Given Below
Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 25 June 2021 – Win Flipkart Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz
Q 1} Against which team did Virat Kohli smash his highest T20l score?
Answer 1 – West Indies
Q 2} What is Queensland’s premier cricket ground in Brisbane affectionately known as?
Answer 2 – The Gabba
Q 3} Who fell short by 7 runs to become 1st player with 3 triple tons in cricket?
Answer 3 – Virender Sehwag
Q 4} Which of these international cricketers has not played for the Saurashtra team?
Answer 4 – Murali Vijay
Q 5} Who will lead the Indian team in the 2020 U-19 World Cup in South Africa?
Answer 5 – Priyam Garg
- Why do ants pick up the bodies of other dead ants
- Why do some cows have holes drilled in their stomach
- Why Owning a Car In Singapore So Expensive
- How Strong Is a Rottweiler How hard can a Rottweiler bite?
- The Tragic Story Of The ‘Ugliest Woman In The World’
- The ringing rocks of Pennsylvania That sounds like Bells and no one knows why
- How Dangerous Are Black Widow Spiders