Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 26 May 2021 Answers
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz Answer you can win Gems and Vouchers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers of 26 May 2021 are Given Below
Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 26 May 2021 – Win Flipkart Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz
Q 1} Who sang the ‘Tu Mili Sab Mila’ from the film Meeruthiya Gangsters?
Answer 1 – Suresh Raina
Q 2} In which state are the Dempo, Salgaocar and Churchill Brothers football clubs based?
Answer 2 – Goa
Q 3} Who is the 1st Indian batsman to hit a century in all formats of international cricket?
Answer 3 – Suresh Raina
Q 4} Which team won the 2019 Men’s FIH Pro League final by defeating Belgium?
Answer 4 – Australia
Q 5} The 2023 Rubby World Cup will be hosted by which country?
Answer 5 – France
- Why there are more Iron Bars in the windows near the door of the Train
- Why is the Lather of Soap Always White? Do you know the reason behind it
- Ever wondered why the shape of the antenna of Dish TV is round? Do you know the reason behind this
- Do you know that airplanes also have horns? Know when and under what conditions it is used
- Ever wondered why beer bottles are only brown or green in colour, know the reason behind it