Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 28 June 2021 Answers
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz Answer you can win Gems and Vouchers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 28 June 2021 are Given Below
Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 28 June 2021 – Win Flipkart Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz
Q 1} How many pawns does each player have in chess?
Answer 1 – Eight
Q 2} For which cricket team did cricketers nicknamed Big Bird, Super Cat, and Whispering Death play?
Answer 2 – West Indies
Q 3} Which cricketer recently married South Indian actress Ashrita Shetty?
Answer 3 – Manish Pandey
Q 4} Who is the only Indian to score more than 300 runs in four consecutive Test series?
Answer 4 – Gautam Gambhir
Q 5} Which of these neighbouring countries of India has won an individual Olympic medal?
Answer 5 – Pakistan
- Why do ants pick up the bodies of other dead ants
- Why do some cows have holes drilled in their stomach
- Why Owning a Car In Singapore So Expensive
- How Strong Is a Rottweiler How hard can a Rottweiler bite?
- The Tragic Story Of The ‘Ugliest Woman In The World’
- The ringing rocks of Pennsylvania That sounds like Bells and no one knows why