Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 7 June 2021 Answers
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz Answer you can win Gems and Vouchers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 7 June 2021 are Given Below
Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 7 June 2021 – Win Flipkart Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz
Q 1} Who is the youngest person to win the Formula One world drivers’ championship?
Answer 1 – Sebastian Vettel
Q 2} Which of these is the nickname of the former Indian bowler Anil Kumble?
Answer 2 – Jumbo
Q 3} In which country were the first-ever Commonwealth Games held?
Answer 3 – Canada
Q 4} In which of these sports is the participant called a pugilist?
Answer 4 – Boxing
Q 5} Who is the first bowler to take 200 wickets in Women’s ODIs?
Answer 5 – Jhulan Goswami
- Why there are more Iron Bars in the windows near the door of the Train
- Why is the Lather of Soap Always White? Do you know the reason behind it
- Ever wondered why the shape of the antenna of Dish TV is round? Do you know the reason behind this
- Do you know that airplanes also have horns? Know when and under what conditions it is used
- Ever wondered why beer bottles are only brown or green in colour, know the reason behind it
- Ever wondered why delivery of product is done in brown color box only? Know the reason behind it