Flipkart Daily Trivia 8 September 2021 Answers
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz Answer you can win Gems and Vouchers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 8 September 2021 are Given Below
Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’
Note – Answers are updated Everyday at 12 A.M
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 8 September 2021 – Win Flipkart Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz
Q 1} In which Madhya Pradesh city is the Holkar Cricket Stadium located?
Answer 1 – Indore
Q 2} Which country hosted the South Asian Games 2019?
Answer 2 – Nepal
Q 3} Who won the Dilip Sardesai Award for taking most wickets in Test cricket in 2018-19?
Answer 3 – Jasprit Bumrah
Q 4} Who recently set the Indian record for longest gap between 2 T20I matches?
Answer 4 – Sanju Samson
Q 5} Who recently became the first New Zealand cricketer to hit six sixes in an over?
Answer 5 – Leo Carter