Flipkart Daily Trivia
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz available on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia everyday the quiz starts everyday at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details 10 March 2021
- Quiz Name – Flipkart Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 10 March 2021
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Banner’
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 10 March 2021 – win vouchers and gems
Here are all the correct answers of Flipkart Daily Trivia 10 March 2021
Q 1} Which artist painted the famous 1870 potrait of Shakuntala?
Answer – Raja Ravi Varma
Q 2} Syndicate bank has which of these animals in its logo?
Answer – Dog
Q 3} Which of these elements has the highest melting point ?
Answer – Platinum
Q 4} Who released the popular album Aafreen in 1986?
Answer – Pankaj Udhas
Q 5} In 1986, which of these companies launched its own clothing line?
Answer – Apple