Flipkart Daily Trivia
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz available on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia everyday the quiz starts everyday at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details 16 March 2021
- Quiz Name – Flipkart Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 16 March 2021
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Banner’
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 16 March 2021 – win vouchers and gems
Here are all the correct answers of Flipkart Daily Trivia 16 March 2021
Q 1} Which Microsoft software shares its name with the production house owned by Farhan Akhtar ?
Answer 1 – Excel
Q 2} Who is the first person to be declared a ‘Fugitive Economic Offender’ in India?
Answer – Vijay Mallya
Q 3} Which band became famous after the release of their album ‘The Joshua Tree’ ?
Answer – U2
Q 4} Which company that began in 2008 was acquired by Microsoft for $7.5 billion in 2018 ?
Answer – Github
Q 5} Captain Ahab is a tragic character from a famous work of literature written by
Answer – Herman Melville