Flipkart Daily Trivia
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz available on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today 17 February 2021
You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia everyday the quiz starts everyday at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details 17 february
- Quiz Name – Flipkart Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Banner’
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 17 February 2021 – win vouchers and gems
Here are all the correct answers of Flipkart Daily Trivia
Q 1} Who was the first CM to have laid down his papers to assume the role of the PM?
Answer – H. D. Deve Gowda
Q 2} What region of India was called Frederiksoerne during the Danish rule?
Answer – Nicobas Islands
Q 3} Parda, Dandi, Gullu and Kunti are some parts of which instrument?
Answer – Sitar
Q 4} What was the small pocket in jeans originally designed to carry?
Answer – Watch
Q 5} Which dessert’s invention is claimed by Nigel Mackenzie and lan Dowding?
Answer – Banoffee Pie