Flipkart Daily Trivia
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz available on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia everyday the quiz starts everyday at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details 23 february 2021
- Quiz Name – Flipkart Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Banner’
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 23 February 2021 – win vouchers and gems
Here are all the correct answers of Flipkart Daily Trivia 23 february 2021
Q 1} In which language did tulsidas write the epic poem Ramcharitmanas?
Answer – Awadhi
Q 2} The death of the last exponent Ishwari Prasad in 1950 led to decline of
Answer – Company Paintings
Q 3} Which town was created by SIr Frederick Lawley, a fictional british officer?
Answer – Malgudi
Q 4} American archaeologist Hiram Bingham discovered which wonder of the world?
Answer – Machu Picchu
Q 5} Which country abolished Jus Soli, or Birthright Citizenship, in December 2004?
Answer – India