Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz 2nd April 2021 you can win Flipkart Vouchers and Gems.
Daily Trivia Quiz Details 2 April 2021
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz 2 April 2021
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 2 April 2021 – Win Flipkart Vouchers and Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz 2nd April 2021
Q 1} Sports ____ of India is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1984.
Answer 1 – Authority
Q 2} With which of these sports is the Expedite System associated ?
Answer 2 – Table Tennis
Q 3} Which PBL team retained P.V. Sindhu for the maximum possible amount of Rs 77 lakh?
Answer 3 – Hyderabad Hunters
Q 4} Which bowler was nicknamed Whispering Death by umpire Dickie Bird for his silent run-up?
Answer 4 – Michael Holding
Q 5} Who is the first Indian spinner to take five-wicket hauls in all formats of cricket?
Answer 5 – Kuldeep Yadav