Flipkart Daily Trivia
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick.
Daily Trivia Quiz Details 21 March 2021
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’
Flipkart Daily Trivia 21 March 2021 Quiz Answers – win vouchers and gems
Here are all the correct answers of todays quiz
Q 1} The acient olympic games were held every four years in honour of which Greek God ?
Answer 1 – Zeus
Q 2} With which sport would you associate six time acient olympics champion Milo of Croton ?
Answer – Wrestling
Q 3} Which country hosted the 2019 Rugby World Cup ?
Answer – Japan
Q 4} Which team did West Indies beat in the 2016 T20 world cup final in Kolkata ?
Answer – England
Q 5} which of these started in late 1800s in United States as a college sport ?
Answer – American Football