Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 21 May 2021
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick. By giving correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz Answer you can win Gems and Vouchers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers of 21 May 2021 are Given Below
Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 21 May 2021 – Win Flipkart Gems
Here are All the Correct Answers of Todays Daily Trivia Quiz
Q 1} The DGP is the highest ranking ___ in India’s States and Union Territories.
Answer 1 – Police Officer
Q 2} Which of these Nobel prizes was not established by Alfred Nobel in his will?
Answer 2 – Economics
Q 3} Which country accounted for about 50% of global app downloads in 2018?
Answer 3 – China
Q 4} Which of these voice assistants has a computer generated voice?
Answer 4 – Alexa
Q 5} Who among these journalists has not been awarded the Padma Shri award?
Answer 5 – Arnab Goswami