Flipkart Daily Trivia 24 March 2021 Quiz Answers – win vouchers and gems
Here are all the correct answers of todays Daily Trivia Quiz 24 March 2021
Q 1} After which royal dynasty is the International Cricket stadium in Indore named ?
Answer 1 – Holkar
Q 2} In which country is Camp Nou, the largest stadium of Europe ?
Answer 2 – Spain
Q 3} Which of these is not one of two versions of Rugby?
Answer 3 – Rugby Alliance
Q 4} After Whom is the Barsapara Stadium in Guwahati officially named ?
Answer 4 – Bhupen Hazarika
Q 5} Which Roman emperor stopped the pagan rituals of the acient olympic games ?
Answer 5 – Theodosius I
Flipkart Daily Trivia
Daily Trivia is a General Knowledge Quiz on Flipkart App. You can play Daily Trivia Quiz Everyday and Win Amazing Prizes like Flipkart Vouchers & Gems. You can win daily prizes like Voucher & Gems by playing Daily Trivia Quiz everyday the quiz starts at 12 AM Everyday and only top 50,000 winners are eligible to win Prizes the remaining winners will not get anything so be quick.
Daily Trivia Quiz Details 24 March 2021
- Quiz Name – Daily Trivia
- Date & Time – 12 a.m Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Vouchers & Gems
- Results Declared – Immediately
How To Play Daily Trivia Quiz 24 March 2021
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (Android Users) or Apple store (IOS users).
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search For Daily Trivia Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Daily Trivia Quiz Banner’