Khel Paheliyon Ka Episode 7 Answers
Flipkart Video is back with a New Game Show Khel Paheliyon Ka on Flipkart App. In this Game Show Prince Narula will ask you some Riddles and will give you some Clues by listening the clues you have to guess the correct answer of the Riddle. You will get 30 seconds to give the correct answer of the Riddle. If you give all correct answers you will Win Amazing Prizes from Flipkart.
Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Episode 7 Answers 8 June 2021
Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Khel Paheliyon Ka
- Date & Time – 12 A.M Everyday
- Quiz Based on – Riddles
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
How to Play Khel Paheliyon Ka Quiz
1. Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store (android users) or Apple Store (ios users)
2. Sign up or Log In to Flipkart App.
3. Click on the Game Zone Icon in Flipkart App.
4. Search Khel Paheliyon Ka Quiz.
5. Click on ‘Khel Paheliyon Ka Quiz’ Banner
NOTE – Answers will be updated at 12 A.M Everyday
Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Episode 7 India’s Wonder Woman Answers 8 June 2021
Here are all the correct answers of Khel Paheliyon Ka Episode 7 India’s Wonder Woman
Q 1. Who am I?
Answer 1 – MESSI
Q 2. Who am I?
Answer 2 – SANIAMIRZA
Q 3. Who am I?
Answer 3 – KAPILDEV
- Yoshie Shiratori The Story of a Man Who Escaped from Prison Four TimesAomori, Japan, 1936. Prisoner Yoshie Shiratori had had enough. He was forced to confess to a murder he did not commit. Falsely imprisoned in Aomori Prison, beaten and tortured every night by prison guards, and now worse, prosecutors were seeking the death penalty. In his mind, it was time to go. But Aomori Prison wasn’t
- 20 bizarre things you didn’t know about North KoreaNorth Korea is a country located in East Asia, known for its closed and isolated society, strict government control, and controversial human rights record. The country is governed by the Workers’ Party of Korea, led by the Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un, who exercises near-total control over the country’s political, economic, and military activities. North Korea
- 20 Mind-Blowing Facts About Japan That You Need To KnowJapan is an island country in East Asia, located in the Pacific Ocean. It is known for its unique blend of ancient traditions and modern technology, as well as its rich culture, cuisine, and history. Japan is the world’s third-largest economy and a major player in international trade and finance. Some interesting facts about Japan
- 20 Fascinating Facts About South KoreaSouth Korea has quickly gained global recognition for its vibrant culture, cutting-edge technology, and economic prowess. From its delicious cuisine to its dynamic pop culture, South Korea has much to offer to the world. However, beyond K-pop and K-dramas, there are numerous fascinating realities about this country that are mysterious to the most people. In
- 18 Unknown Facts About China That May Surprise YouChina’s long history is home to some fascinating cultures. It has a rich history and culture that has captivated people for centuries. But there are still a few things about China that many people do not know. This blog post will explore 15 unknown facts about China that may surprise you. This post will surely
- Why do ants pick up the bodies of other dead antsAnts carry the bodies of other dead ants for various reasons depending on the ant species and their behavior. One common reason is to remove the dead ant’s body from the colony to prevent it from attracting predators and pathogens that could harm the colony. Dead ants can also create unsanitary conditions and emit chemicals