Buddha Jayanti Quiz Answers 24 May 2021
Here are the correct answers of Buddha Jayanti Quiz
Q 1. In which country is the birth of Buddha celebrated on April 8 and takes place along with the flower festival Hanamatsuri?
Answer 1 – Japan
Q 2. By which of these names is the Buddha also known as?
Answer 2 – Shakyamuni
Q 3. Buddha’s birthplace Lumbini is now in which modern day country?
Answer 3 – Nepal
Q 4. One Pali text that gives details on the life of the Buddha is the Mahaparinibbana- sutta. What is the meaning of the name of the text?
Answer 4 – Discourse on the Final Nirvana
Q 5. The Temple of the Sacred Tooth, believed to house a tooth of the Buddha is located in which city?
Answer 5 – Kandy
Q 6. The Buddha founded an order of monks and nuns known as the _______ . Fill in the blanks
Answer 6 – Sangha
Check Winners on 7th Jun, 2021 on Amazon App
- Yoshie Shiratori The Story of a Man Who Escaped from Prison Four Times
- 20 bizarre things you didn’t know about North Korea
- 20 Mind-Blowing Facts About Japan That You Need To Know
- 20 Fascinating Facts About South Korea
- 18 Unknown Facts About China That May Surprise You
- Why do ants pick up the bodies of other dead ants
- Why do some cows have holes drilled in their stomach